|HTET 2017 ADMIT CARD|
The admit cards of Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET) 2017 has been released by the Board of School Education Haryana at htetonline.com and bseh.org.in. The exam is scheduled to be held on December 23 and 24, 2017.
BSEH will conduct the examination on 23 and 24 December 2017 in three levels. PGT Lecturer, TGT Teacher and Primary Teacher. A total of 4,45,966 candidates will appear for the exam of which, 3,12,406 are female candidates while 1,33,560 are male aspirants.
This year the Board had made Aadhaar number mandatory while filling up the applications. Candidates must keep one copy of Computer Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) with them, which have to be provided by the candidate at Examination Center before Exam.
How to download HTET admit card 2017?
1. Go to the official website htetonline.com
2. Click on the relevant link for HTET admit card
3. Enter the registration number, password and the level of the exam for which the candidate had applied for
4. Submit the details
5. Get the HTET Admit Card
6. Take a printout
DOWNLOAD HTET ADMIT CARDClick - http://www.htetonline.com/
Things you need to know
1. Enter the exam hall two hours before the scheduled time as there will be metal detectors for security check.
2. Biometric devices are used for security purposes to identify and authenticate students or employees.
3. While taking the print out of the admit card, make sure it is coloured one.
4. The candidate has to submit the application form (confirmation page) at the examination centre. On the confirmation page, the examinee has to make the thumb impression in the presence of the supervisor.
5. Physically challenged candidates are allowed to bring their writer.
6. Bring Aadhaar Card along with your admit card in the exam hall.
7. Mobile, purse, watch and any electronic item is not permitted in the exam hall.